Welcome to My Hotel in France Levallois
Set in a quiet street at the heart of Levallois-Perret, My Hotel in France Levallois is just a few minutes from the Palais des Congrés conference centre, the Porte de Champerret, the Séforex conference and meeting centre and the Opera shopping district.
A short walk from the Louise Michel metro station (Line 3), the our hotel is an ideal base for exploring Paris, whether you are in search of fashion, culture or here for business.
You’ll love the "home-from-home" atmosphere, with its warm, friendly decor.
We offer a wide variety of services to ensure that you enjoy a pleasant stay in our hotel, including the ‘All For You’ deal, which includes a welcome drink, breakfast buffet, lunch box and Wi-Fi access.
- Stade de France (France's national sports stadium): 8km
- Espace Champerret (conference centre): 2 km
- Palais des Congrés (Porte Maillot): 2.5 km
- Grande Arche de La Défense (business district): 5 km
- CNIT Paris La Défense (Exhibition & Conference centre): 5 km
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles (Exhibition & Conference centre): 10 km
- Paris Le Bourget Exhibition Centre: 15 km
- Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre: 25 km
Everything possible has been done to create a vibrant atmosphere on the Boulevard Haussmann; a magical world that will delight visitors!
While the store fronts provide a dazzling sound and… Infos
The Eiffel Tower is a monument to French technological know-how, designed as the centre-piece of the 1889 World's Fair in Paris.
Today it is visited by more than six million… Infos
From Saturday, July 20 2013 to Sunday, August 18 2013
The beach comes to Paris.This summer once again, some of the roads beside the river will be closed to traffic and will become a "beach", a space taken over by… Infos
+ View all events
From Wednesday, October 9 2013 to Sunday, October 13 2013
Town hall of the 18th district
A gourmet celebration!Wine harvests in Paris? Why yes, of course! Montmartre was historically a wine producing area, and in fact a small area of vineyards still remains there. The festival… Infos